Make a gift to Foundation CAS
If you would like to make a contribution to Foundation CAS, either as a general donation or to a particular Fund, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Community Development Coordinator, Michael Wilson on 0415 452 263.
Through Foundation CAS we provide;
- A transparent means of managing financial gifts to the School
- donors with a tax deductible means of providing gifts to the School
- financial support to students, who otherwise might not gain the advantages of a Calrossy education.
Ways our Calrossy Community are already supporting Foundation CAS are;
- A regular donation to the Building Fund with a voluntary amount each invoice
- Families in the past have asked, as their youngest graduates, to have their original deposits transferred to a family in need
- Alumni have chosen to make a bequest to the School, now the Foundation, as part of their Will.
Payments to the Foundation CAS can now be made through Qkr!
From the main menu choose:
Donations - Tax Deductible Donations -
Then choose the ‘Fund’ to donate to specifically ie:
- Building Fund Donation, or
- Bursary Fund Donation, or
- Library Fund Donation, or
- Scholarship Fund Donation
Options are then $25, $50, $100 (or multiples thereof) or a chosen amount.
All receipts contain the Foundation CAS name, ABN, date etc for full tax deductibility