Calrossy Goes Cashless
Calrossy Goes 'Cashless'
In an effort to aid the efficiency of administration across Calrossy Anglican School the following changes will be implemented:
- purchase of Casual/Daily lunches via Qkr! only (including Primary Pizza and Take it Easy Tuesday)
- cash withdrawal no longer available from Reception (also known as 'Student Agency')
- sport registration via Qkr! only
- payment for travel costs via Qkr! only
- excursion notes or permissions to be submitted via Qkr! or via the online CAS Portal
A period of grace until Monday,19 February is being extended to enable face to face communication, education and a reminder to all families. We will accept card and/or cash at the counter only until this date.
All meal monies previously paid to Boarding and Day students when travelling on excursions has ceased.
Therefore when a student travels away on a School trip they will need to take their own money, or that provided by parents to enable the purchase of food/drink for lunch or morning/afternoon tea. Where trips are overnight or longer most of these meals are provided and it is only the 'going away' lunch and maybe a 'returning home' meal where a student may require cash to purchase food/drink