Calrossy ensures students are informed of their choices and make decisions which are the absolute best for them in today's world.
Our students, parents and teachers are given up-to-date advice and information related to career development, special interests and opportunities.
Our extensive careers program and specialist staff focus on all areas of careers, including:
- Career discovery programs that include industry statistics, employment trends, future occupational trends and changes and other related information
- Personality vocational guidance
- Career planning & mapping from senior school subject selections through to post-school pathways and beyond
- Job Search Skills, including resume and portfolio development, position applications and job interview skills
- Tertiary and Vocational Training Pathways
- Attendance and awareness of targeted events including university open days and careers expos
- Guidance on all post-school pathways, including gap year options, scholarships, cadetships, internships and available university & tertiary entry options