Calrossy ensures students are informed of their choices and make decisions which are the absolute best for them in today's world.
The Calrossy Careers Program focuses on Years 10 to 12 with assistance available for students in younger years on an individual basis and assists students with all areas of careers discovery and planning including:
Career discover programs which include industry statistics, employment trends, future occupational trends and other related information.
- Personality vocational guidance.
- Career planning and mapping from senior school subject selections through to post school pathways and beyond
- Job search skills including resume and portfolio development, employment applications, job interview skills and workplace expectations
- Tertiary and vocational training pathways
- Attendance and awareness of targeted events including university open days and careers expos
- Guidance on all post school pathways including gap year options, scholarships, cadetships, internships and available university and tertiary entry options.